Engineered Corrosion Solutions, LLC is the market leader in corrosion control equipment and processes for the fire protection industry. Established in 2003, ECS conducted the seminal research regarding corrosion in water-based fire sprinkler systems that has led to ECS being granted 28 patents. This research led to ECS offering the first nitrogen generation systems specifically designed for the fire protection industry.
We are the only corrosion management product company that bypasses distribution and sells directly to the fire sprinkler contractor. Selling direct allows us unparalleled sales and technical support as well as the best industry equipment lead time.
ECS offers a suite of corrosion management solutions for water-based fire sprinkler systems that include the following:
- Nitrogen Generators (FM Approved)
- Automatic Air Vents for wet systems as required by NFPA 13 (FM Approved and U.L. Listed)
- Corrosion Monitoring Systems (U.L. Listed)
ECS also offers analytical and assessment services to identify the root causes of corrosion and meet the fire sprinkler system inspection requirements as provided by the NFPA. These services include:
- Internal pipe video scoping as recommended by FM Global
- Failure Analysis/Metallographic Pipe Analysis
- Failed Pipe Corrosion Analysis
Our team consists of licensed fire protection and mechanical engineers, industrial engineers, a metallurgical engineer, electrical engineer and a chemist.